Extended Schools Clubs
At Greenways, we are very proud to offer a varied range of Extended School Clubs. Our provision is comprised of both sport & classroom-based clubs that take place in the mornings, lunchtimes and after school.
Clubs are run on a half termly basis, at the end of each half term, your child will need to re-register for a space via Parent Mail unless otherwise notified by the Extended Schools Co-ordinator.
What's on Offer (Spring 2018)
To see what clubs are on offer for the first half of the Spring term 2018, please open the pdf uploaded below.
Booking spaces on Clubs - How to Guide
- Clubs spaces at Greenways can only be booked via the Parent Mail app.
- Before the start of every half term period, you will receive a Parent Mail message containing a link to the clubs brochure and 3 booking forms will appear in the forms section of your Parent Mail account.
- Once you have decided which clubs your child would like to attend from the clubs brochure, log into the Parent Mail app and open the 'Extended Schools Club Booking Form'. Complete the information in the form and press submit.
Please ensure that you have double checked your form and that your child is aware of the clubs you are booking for them. Once the form is submitted, no changes can be made to the booking. The form is required to be completed prior to the deadline stated in the original Parent Mail message, no additional bookings will be taken after the deadline has passed.
- The application will be sent automatically to the Extended Schools Co-ordinator for processing.
- Confirmation of places offered will be sent to you via Parent Mail.
Please note that we always aspire to offer places fairly, however it is not always possible to offer every child a space on all of the clubs they apply for.