Year 4 - Learning @ Home
Every day you can...
- Read something for pleasure.
- Write something interesting.
- Do some exercise.
- Have a conversation with someone
Remember you can also...
- Log into Bug Club. You can use it on a phone, tablet or computer. Continue to work through all the books for you. Don't forget to write what you have been reading in your exercise book.
- Read with somebody at home, these could be books, instructions, recipes, comics or First News and discuss your thoughts.
- Log into Timestables Rockstars and practise your timestables and division facts. By the end of Year 4, you should know all your timestables up to 12x12.
- Log into MyMaths and complete the tasks you have been set.
Week beginning 30th March 2020
Task linked to the Year 4 curriculum
Maths - Time
-Look at the image.
Where do we see time and timetables presented in this way?
-Complete the worksheets from the Time chapter in Maths No Problem Workbook A (Page 185-196)
SpellingsHere are this week's spellings!
Words beginning with 'p' from the year 3/4 word list
Have a go at writing each word out 5 times, using your neatest handwriting. Use it in an interesting sentence. Use your strategy of Look, Cover, Write and Check to see if you have spelt it correctly. Check the meaning in a dictionary to make sure you've used it correctly in the sentence.
- This week our project based learning is all about "Romans" and can be found here.
Week beginning 23rd March 2020
- These projects are designed to take around 5 days. Some will be revision topics and some will be new learning!
- This week our project based learning is all about "Viking Adventures" and can be found here.Viking Adventures