YEAR 5 - LEARNING @ HOME
All Year 5 Home Learning is now available on Google Classroom. Please click here to go to Google Classroom and login to your google account to access your year group. Guidance on how to do this can be found here.
Every day you can...
- Read something for pleasure.
- Write something interesting.
- Do some exercise.
- Have a conversation with someone.
Remember you can also...
- Log into Bug Club. You can use it on a phone, tablet or computer. Continue to work through all the books for you. Don't forget to write what you have been reading in your exercise book.
- Read with somebody at home, these could be books, instructions, recipes, comics or First News and discuss your thoughts.
- Log into Timestables Rockstars and practise your timestables and division facts. By the end of Year 4, you should know all your timestables up to 12x12.
- Log into MyMaths and complete the tasks you have been set.
- Access lessons on White Rose Maths.
- Click here to access a list of spellings that you could spend some time learning.
- Access learning from any year group should you feel this is appropriate to meet your child's needs.